Terms & Conditions
When you use the RECRUITAGUIDE website to apply for work, post jobs or in any way utilise any other services offered via the RECRUITAGUIDE website, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms as unmodified by you. Should you not agree to these terms do not continue to use the RECRUITAGUIDE website.
Important clauses that limit our responsibility or involve some risk for you may be in bold and italics. You must pay special attention to these clauses.
No sales representative, affiliate, dealer, agent, officer or employee of RECRUITAGUIDE has the authority to change or modify these Terms, except pursuant to an official revised version of these Terms, and you may not rely on any such change or modification. These Terms cannot be changed by you and our activation or provision of any services to you does not indicate our acceptance of any changes made by you to our Terms.
Business Day means Monday to Friday, but excludes a day which is an official public holiday in the Republic of South Africa;
Business Hours means the hours between 09h00 and 18h00 on a Business Day;
Effective Date means the date on which you accepted the terms and conditions for a service or product, be that in writing or by way of electronic medium, for example by clicking “I agree” on a web page or via your mobile phone, including telephonic acceptance;
ECT Act means the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002;
Intellectual Property Rights means the copyright in any work in terms of the Copyright Act, No. 98 of 1978, and includes without limitation the right to reproduce that work, the rights in respect of a trade mark conferred by the Trade Marks Act, No. 194 of 1993, the rights in respect of a design conferred by the Designs Act, No. 195 of 1993, and the rights in respect of a patent conferred by the Patents Act, No. 57 of 1978;
Marks means any trademarks, logos, brand names, domain names or other marks of RECRUITAGUIDE;
RECRUITAGUIDE, we, us and our means Recruiting Innovations (Pty) Limited, Registration Number 2018/218632/07
Conclusion of Agreement and ECT Act
You warrant that you have the contractual capacity to enter into this Agreement with us. If the Agreement is signed by a person acting in a representative capacity on behalf of you, the signing party hereby warrants that all of the information relating to the entity, partnership, association or other person whom he/she represents and which he/she has supplied to RECRUITAGUIDE at any time will be true, accurate and complete. RECRUITAGUIDE reserves the right to treat all misrepresentations by you as a fraud and you indemnify RECRUITAGUIDE against any loss or damage that RECRUITAGUIDE may sustain resulting from such misrepresentation.
The provisions of the ECT Act, apply to transactions and communications that are executed electronically by a natural person. It does not apply to juristic persons or paper based transactions, e.g. where you apply for a service or product by completing an agreement in writing.
You acknowledge that RECRUITAGUIDE will provide you with an opportunity in respect of all electronic transactions to:
- review the entire electronic transaction;
- correct any mistakes; and
- withdraw from the transaction, before finally placing the order.
RECRUITAGUIDE is in terms of section 43 of the ECT Act required to make its contact details, its domicilia citandi et executandii and certain other information available to you when you enter into electronic transactions with RECRUITAGUIDE.
This information is available here:
Site owner: Recruiting Innovations (Pty) Ltd.
Legal status: Recruiting Innovations (Pty) Ltd is a private company, duly incorporated in South Africa in accordance with the Companies Act of 2008.
Full name and Registration Number: Recruiting Innovations (Pty) Ltd Registration Number 2016/218632/07.
Director(s): Darren Smith; Robert Bernatzeder.
Description of main business: The operation of a recruitment portal in the tourism industry.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website address: https://www.recruitaguide.co.za
Physical Address: 18 Rose Avenue, Tokai, Western Cape Province, South Africa, 7945.
Postal Address: 18 Rose Avenue, Tokai, Western Cape Province, South Africa, 7945.
Registered Address: 18 Rose Avenue, Tokai, Western Cape Province, South Africa, 7945.
Please note that the agreement for providing services lies between you and any recruiting party that utilises your services or engages with you as a result of your use of this Website . RECRUITAGUIDE is not a party to or involved in that agreement. Our responsibility to you in terms of this agreement ends once you have made contact with any party utilising the Website or provided services in any capacity.
Applying for Employment
When applying for employment via the website you will need to create a profile where you create a short video CV, enter information about yourself and upload files representing previous work should you so wish. Although you are free to apply to as many jobs as you want, you are never allowed to accept multiple jobs at once that have overlapping commitments, or else you the risk of having your profile banned.
Creating a Video CV
RECRUITAGUIDE has created video tutorials to guide you in creating your video CV. Any uploaded video footage becomes intellectual property of RECRUITAGUIDE and may be used as examples or marketing materials without notice. You warrant that you have the necessary rights to upload any images, moving or otherwise, information, text and content and indemnify RECRUITAGUIDE from your breach of this warranty.
RECRUITAGUIDE is under no obligation to monitor any content uploaded. However, and based entirely on our own discernment, RECRUITAGUIDE has the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive content in the form of text, imagery, video or any other type of content, without notice. Any inappropriate or offensive content that is flagged may result in the owner’s profile being made immediately inactive or being permanently banned from the site. A reporting system will be made available to users for the purpose of helping us moderate any and all inappropriate content, with which we will do our best to manage fairly.
Recruiters and Agencies
RECRUITAGUIDE allows 3rd parties to post on behalf of other companies, provided the appropriate permissions have been granted. The contractual relationship between company and a third party that they use lies between them only. RECRUITAGUIDE takes no responsibility for any misrepresented information whatsoever. If a 3rd party is reported to us by a company, it may result in that 3rd party’s profile being banned from the site. applicantrecruiter
RECRUITAGUIDE does not verify the veracity or accuracy of anything posted on this Website. It is your responsibility to undertake your own investigations into any information provided by applicants or recruiters.
The current system is free to applicants. Rectruiters wishing to post jobs have three different options: a) two packages consisting of a finite number of posts; nd b) one option is for infinite posts, as well as additional benefits linked to this option. RECRUITAGUIDE reserves the right to change, add, delete or amend this at any point and to implement different reasons for payments. Once a payment is made, your account will immediately be credited with the number of job posts that correlates to the package you purchased. applicant
User Name and Password
You will need a user name and password in order to enable you to gain access to and/or use a service. You will not be able to access and/or use a service without a user name and password.
You agree that:
- you will use your user name and password for your own personal use only;
- you will not disclose your user name and password to any other person for any reason whatsoever and that you will maintain the confidentiality thereof;
- in the event that your password is compromised, you will immediately notify RECRUITAGUIDE and change your password;
- you, as the holder of the user name and password acknowledge you are solely responsible for all payments in respect of a service charged to you, irrespective of whether the service has been utilized or is being utilized by you or not and accordingly the entire amount outstanding on your account will be deemed to have arisen from (or relate to) your access to and/or use of a RECRUITAGUIDE service;
- you agree to cause all persons who use any services under your account or with your authorization to comply with these Terms and acknowledge that the acts or omissions of all persons who use services under your account or with your authorization will be treated for all purposes as your acts or omissions;
- you will not attempt to circumvent RECRUITAGUIDE’s user authentication processes or engage in attempts to access RECRUITAGUIDE’s network where not expressly authorised to do so.
- RECRUITAGUIDE may offer a password reminder service. We will send your password to your registered email address or cell phone number should you have forgotten your password. Subscription to this service is voluntary. Password reminders will only be sent to your registered details and should such details change it is your responsibility to notify us thereof and to update your details. We will not be responsible for any loss arising due to a third party gaining access to your password through your use of this password reminder service and accordingly you indemnify us from any loss you may suffer as a result thereof.
It is important to us that your experience meets your expectations.
Please ensure that you take up any issues that you experience directly with the company or establishment, in order to give them an opportunity to rectify the situation.
If you have a complaint about a recruiter or applicant, or about us, please contact us.
We’ll treat it seriously but cannot be held responsible for any loss you or any third party may suffer as a result of your use of our services.
Marketing and Operational Messages
RECRUITAGUIDE is committed to protecting your privacy and your personal information. We only want to provide you with information that you want to receive and in the manner you want to receive it. Please make sure you read our privacy and data collection policies.
We will use your information to send you important operational and service messages, for example providing you with information requested by you in an enquiry or notifying you when your quotation is about to expire. These details will not be used for marketing or promotions unless you let us know that you want to receive this information.
Please do not mark these operational and service messages as spam as you will not be able to receive messages relating to your enquiries or bookings.
Service Delivery and Interruptions
RECRUITAGUIDE will use reasonable endeavors to make its services available to you, and to maintain the availability thereof for use by you. However, we provide the services “as is” and “as available” and do not warrant or guarantee that the services will at all times be free of errors or interruptions, be always available, fit for any purpose, not infringe any third party rights, be secure and reliable, or will conform to your delivery timeline requirements.
Should you be in breach of any provision of this agreement RECRUITAGUIDE shall be entitled, without prejudice to any other rights that it may have and without notice to you, to forthwith suspend or access to the service and bar you from utilising same.
Warranties and Indemnity
You hereby warrant the following:
- You have the right to enter into this agreement; and
- All information provided by you is accurate and true in all material respects.
You hereby indemnify RECRUITAGUIDE unconditionally and irrevocably and agree to hold RECRUITAGUIDE harmless against all loss, damages, claims, liability and/or costs, of whatsoever nature, howsoever and whensoever arising, suffered or incurred by RECRUITAGUIDE or instituted against RECRUITAGUIDE as a result of (without limitation):
- your use of our services;
- your failure to comply with these terms and a provision of any agreement concluded between us;
- any unavailability of, or interruption in the service;
- any other cause whatsoever relating to our provision of services to you.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, RECRUITAGUIDE shall not be liable to you for any direct damages howsoever arising and neither party shall be liable to the other for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this agreement, whether resulting from negligence, breach or any other cause. To the extent that a competent court or tribunal finally determines, notwithstanding the limitation contained in this clause, that RECRUITAGUIDE is liable to you for any damages, RECRUITAGUIDE’s liability to you for any damages howsoever arising shall be limited to the amount of R1000.00 (one thousand rand) only.
Amendments: RECRUITAGUIDE reserves the right to amend this agreement from time to time. Any new version of the Agreement will be displayed on our website. Please note that you will be given an opportunity to read our terms and conditions and are required to accept our terms and conditions each time you use our service.
Intellectual Property: Nothing contained in this agreement shall, unless the contrary is expressly stated elsewhere in this agreement, be construed as an express or implied license of, or transfer of any rights in or to, any copyright, trademark, trade names, logos, devices, patents or other intellectual property owned or used by each party and each party shall respectively retain all such rights.
Whole Agreement: This agreement constitutes the sole record of the agreement between the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof. No party shall be bound by any express or implied term, representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein.
Non-Variation: No addition to, variation of, or agreed cancellation of, this agreement shall be of any force or effect unless in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties.
Waiver: No relaxation or indulgence which any party may grant to any other shall constitute a waiver of the rights of that party and shall not preclude that party from exercising any rights which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in future.
Thank you for using RECRUITAGUIDE.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Please take note of all Website Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of this website implies an acceptance of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use and any other specific terms and an agreement to be bound by them. In the event of a conflict between the Website Terms and Conditions of Use of this website and any specific terms applicable, and only to the extent of the conflict, the more specific term will apply.
- RECRUITAGUIDE grants you a limited, revocable license to use this website subject to the Terms. The license is a personal, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the website only as expressly permitted in these Website Terms and Conditions of Use. Except for this limited license, we do not grant you any other rights or license with respect to this website.
- Unless we have granted you permission in advance and in writing, you may use the website only for your personal, non-commercial use, and not to provide services to a third party. Any person wishing to use this web site contrary to the Website Terms and Conditions of Use must obtain RECRUITAGUIDE’s prior written consent.
- RECRUITAGUIDE makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information. RECRUITAGUIDE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever arising in connection with using this website or any content contained herein. Furthermore RECRUITAGUIDE reserves the right to make changes to these materials at any time without notice. If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or material on this website, or if you suspect that something is an infringement of intellectual property rights, you must let us know immediately by contacting RECRUITAGUIDE or the owner or provider of the information to which the issue relates.
- Unless otherwise stated, all right, title, interest, and ownership (including all rights under all copyright, patent, and other intellectual property laws) in, to or of this web site are the sole property of or will vest in RECRUITAGUIDE or a third party licensor. All moral rights are reserved.
- Trademarks. RECRUITAGUIDE ’s logo and sub-logos, marks, and trade names are the trademarks of RECRUITAGUIDE and no person may use them without permission. Any other trademark or trade name that may appear on this web site or other marketing material of RECRUITAGUIDE is the property of its respective owner.
- You should independently verify any information and material on this website before relying upon it. The information and material on this website are not substitutes for the exercise of professional judgment. If you are not qualified or experienced enough to make that judgment, you should take professional advice or contact the relevant information owner or provider for further information and advice.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of RECRUITAGUIDE. RECRUITAGUIDE makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. RECRUITAGUIDE will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss of business, profit, revenue, goodwill or data, lost or wasted management time or the lost time of other employees arising from your use of this website or any information or material on it, or your inability to use it (whether that loss is direct or indirect).
- While RECRUITAGUIDE makes every effort to ensure that any executable material available to be downloaded from RECRUITAGUIDE’s website is free of any virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all viruses. RECRUITAGUIDE is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the executable material and potentially malicious code contained therein.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer systems are suitable to access and use this website. You are responsible for implementing sufficient anti-virus and other security checks to ensure the accuracy of data input and output.
- Restrictions on Use of Website:
- Framing. No person, business, or website may frame this website or any of the pages on this website, or use any other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the website, or mirror or replicate any portion of the website;
- Linking. We prohibit “deep linking” to any other pages in a manner that would incorrectly suggest endorsement or support of RECRUITAGUIDE or suggests you are the owner of any intellectual property belonging to RECRUITAGUIDE.
- Spiders and Crawlers. No person, business, or web site may use any technology (including spiders or crawlers) to search and gain any information from this website.
- You specifically may not:
- Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, transmit, any part of the content in any form whatsoever;
- Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any content or any part of this website;
- Reverse engineer any part of this website;
- Use the website other than to make legitimate reservations or bookings;
- Use the website to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Disguise the information transmitted through the website;
- Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the website in any form to any third parties;
- Use or access the website in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the website, or any other computer systems or networks used by RECRUITAGUIDE other website users;
- Upload or transmit to the website or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, intercept, the normal operation of our website, or appropriate the website or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of our website, or take any action that impose an unreasonable load on our equipment; or
- disguise the origin of the information transmitted through the website.
- All warranties, representations, terms, conditions and undertakings, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise (including any implied warranty, representation, term, condition or undertaking of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law by RECRUITAGUIDE and the information owners and providers.
- If the use of any information or material on this website is unlawful in any jurisdiction (because of your nationality, residence or for some other reason), that information or material is not offered. If you are outside the Republic of South Africa you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to use any such information and materials. We accept no liability, to the extent allowed by the law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the access or attempted access of any information or materials by anyone outside the Republic of South Africa.
- No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of RECRUITAGUIDE in enforcing any of their rights under the Website Terms and Conditions of Use will be, or be deemed to be, a waiver and it will not prejudice any right of RECRUITAGUIDE.
- If any of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be unenforceable, illegal or in some other way invalid, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will be deemed to be severable and will not affect the remainder of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use which will continue to be of full force and effect.
- No addition to or modification of any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use will be binding on RECRUITAGUIDE unless made in writing and signed by their duly authorised representatives.
- RECRUITAGUIDE may modify, suspend, or discontinue providing this website (with or without notice) and will not be liable.